Jay Cutler Pro Bodybuilding Profile
Name: Jay Cutler
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Born: August 3, 1973
Off-Season Weight: 290 lbs
Competition Weight: 260 lbs
Competitive Record ///
- 2006 Mr. Olympia - 1st place - Gallery
- 2005 Mr. Olympia - 2nd place - Gallery
- 2004 Mr. Olympia - 2nd place - Gallery
- 2004 Arnold Classic - 1st place - Gallery
- 2003 GNC Show of Strength - 2nd place
- 2003 Dutch Grand Prix - 1st place
- 2003 British Grand Prix - 1st place
- 2003 Russian Grand Prix - 2nd place
- 2003 Mr. Olympia - 2nd place
- 2003 San Francisco Pro Invitational - 1st place
- 2002 IFBB Arnold Classic - 1st
- 2001 Mr Olympia - 2nd
- 2000 Mr Olympia - 8th
- 2000 Joe Weider's World Pro Cup - 2nd
- 2000 Grand Prix England - 2nd
- 2000 Night of Champions - IFBB - 1st
- 1999 Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd
- 1999 Arnold Classic - IFBB, 4th
- 1998 Night of Champions - IFBB, 12th
- 1996 Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
- 1993 Teen Nationals - NPC, HeavyWeight, 1st
Jay Cutler ///
Jay has always been used to hard work, having started out in the concrete construction business when he was 11. He has carried on this work ethic, and it's part of the reason that he finds himself finishing at the top in many IFBB pro contests.
His rigorous workouts, often lasting four hours per day during contest season, leave him in a top-notch condition that is arguably among the best on the pro circuit. And with seven pro victories from 2000 to 2003, his record speaks for itself.
A man who likes to live life to the fullest and enjoy the finer things as they come, Jay will definitely be a top competitor in the upcoming 2004 season. And with the help of MuscleTech supplements, added to this extraordinary bodybuilder's program, who knows how many contests Jay will win in the future?
- Favorite Food: Steak
- Favorite Past Time: Various Sports
- Biggest Influence: His family
- Brand Affiliations / Sponsors: ISS Research and Flex Equipment (1 year)
- Adverse situation overcome: Youngest bodybuilder in the World.
- What makes Jay tick: Fear of Failure, Financial Stability.
- Something interesting few people know about Jay: Jay started working in the family concrete construction business, Cutler Bros. Concrete, at the age of 11.
- Got into bodybuilding: By lifting in college.
- Favorite Body Parts to Train: Legs and delts
- Favorite Exercise: Walking barbell lunges
- Favorite "Cheat" Food: Fat-free frozen yogurt
- Favorite Movies: Bruce Willis' Die Hard series
- Favorite TV Show: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Favorite Actors: Robert De Niro and Bruce Willis
- Favorite Sports: Basketball and football
- Favorite Musical Artists: The Cure, Tupac Shakur, and Snoop Dogg
- Pets: Scrappy (cockapoo) and Trace (Airedale terrier)
- Interests: Reading, bowling, motocross racing, and animals - especially dogs
Pictures ///Jay Cutler, pic 1
Jay Cutler, pic 2
Jay Cutler, Pic 3
Jay Cutler, pic 4
Jay Cutler, pic 5
Jay Cutler, pic 6
Jay Cutler, pic 7
Jay Cutler, pic 8
Jay Cutler, pic 9
Jay Cutler, pic 10
- Follow This Discussion by:
Antioxidant Takes Out Free Radicals to Keep Skin Healthy!